Project Description & Scope of Work
Salalah liquefied petroleum gas (SLPG) project is being developed in Dhofar, southern Oman, by Oman Gas Company (OGC), at an estimated cost of $826m.
Extraction is expected to have a capacity of 327,000 tonnes per annum (tpa) and operate for 25 years. A proposed 10% will be used locally, while the remaining 90% will be exported.
In April 2018 the foundation stone for the SLPG project was laid, with first gas targeted in 2019.
All Electrical & Instrumentation Construction, Precommissioning and Commissioning and initial Operation and Maintenance.
- Cable Tray Fabrication & Installation
- JBs and Stanchion Fabrication & Installation
- Cable Pulling, Glanding and Termination
- Instrument Tubing Works
- Instrument Installation and Testing
- Control Valves Installation and Testing
- Conducting Pre-Commissioning Checks
- Commissioning Support
- Petrofac HSE Standards
- OGC Standrads
|Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Client||Salalah Methanol Company|
|Consultant or EPC||Petrofac|
|Secondary Service||Commissioning & Start-up|
|Start Date||Jun 2019|