Total Projects Executed
Total Person Hours
Total Contracts Value ($)
Executing projects in Control & Automation Systems for over 30 years covering the full life cycle from Concept to Design, Engineering, Contruction, Commissioning, Start-up and Process Optimisation has resulted in diverse experience and us delivering real value to our customers. We look forward to working with you to delivering your requirements.
We ensure the technical and commercial conditions of the contract are adhered to with constant liaison with other areas of the business to ensure the delivery of the contract scope to the agreed timelines.
We produce regular client and management reports with measurement of clear monitoring and control points.
We use internal client systems to process invoices and manage supplier RFQs and Purchase Orders, despatch notes and project manage third-party work.
We contract performance reviews quarterly and annually including financial reports cover invoicing and forecasts including Work in Progress reviews, both internally and with the client.
We maintain regular maintenance calls with the client, dealing technical and commercial issues and close out customer complaints.
Visiting of client on site for update to real progress and uncover latent of underlying issues.
Providing a superb customer and end client focused service is key to our success.
- Develop Technical Scope and content
- Develop Commercial Terms & Conditions
- Conduct Risk Assessment with client
- Conduct Review and obtain client approval
- Risks Management
- Scope Management
- Prepare Financial Status Reports
- Historical events & evidence collection
- Assembly of Variation to Contract Claims
- Verification of Quantity Surveying Results
- Conduct Meetings and Formal Letter Communication
- Negotiate and reach agreements
- Obtain invoice and payment approvals
- Expediting payments
- Contract Management